Hostel accommodation will be provided to students of P.G/M.Phil and Ph.D programme depending upon availability of seats in the hostels.
- Brahmaputra, Mahanadi, Bhagirathi and Satadru Hostels are for P.G. Students. In case of any vacancy M.Phil/Ph.D scholars may be allotted (at the discretion of the Warden) seats purely on temporary basis
- Mahodadhi Hostel is exclusively for M.Phil/Ph.D Scholars with a Fellowship and Teachers Fellows.
- Narmada, Silver Jubilee and Pravabati Devi Ladies Hostels are for all the female students irrespective of P.G/M.Phil/Ph.D Programme.
Reservation in various Hostels for SC and ST candidates is as per Rules, i.e. SC - 8% and ST -12%.
SEAT RENT (Except Mohodadhi)
Single Seated Room Rs.168/- per annum
Multiple Seated Room Rs.120/- per annum
SEAT RENT (Mahodadhi)
Single Seated Room Rs.600/- per annum
Double Seated Room Rs.300/- per annum
- The energy charges for Ph.D Scholars. Rs.1000/- per annum
The fees to be deposited in the hostel are as follows:
- Establishment fee Rs.300/- per annum
- Cultural fee Rs.300/- per annum
This may increase if a hostel so decides.
- Hostel Caution money Rs.50/-
- Mess charges to be decided by the Hostels.
- Central Library: e_Journal Facility
- Banks: State Bank of India with ATM facility and UCo Bank
- Post Office
- Buses for transportation for day scholar
- Nodal Computer Center